Thursday, June 6, 2013

So...blah

Why...why did I want to do this again?! Ughh, i forgot how not fun pregnancy can be. I feel like CRAP! If i don't eat I get shakey and weak feeling. If i do eat I get bloated and sick to my stomach. So fun.

Anyways...I got a flyer in the mail from my doctors office yesterday and it said that they only do in office ultrasounds Mondays and Thursdays, so I called first thing this morning to try to reschedule my appointment since it is on a Friday and the lady told me that I will schedule a ultrasound after my appointment with the nurse practitioner tomorrow. So hopefully I will get an ultrasound next week!


Here is a picture of my bloat. Ha ha. Kaydence was my little photographer. It only took like 7 tries for her to get a picture with my entire body in the frame that's not blurry!


5 Weeks 7 Days


5

No comments:

Post a Comment