Monday, June 10, 2013

Dear "morning" sickness...I hate you

THIS IS AWFUL! I hate feeling like this. Im debating on getting a prescription for some nausea medicine. The only down side is that it makes me SOOOO tired. Like unable to function tired. And that's just not possible with Kaydence & Carson running around terrorizing my house.


Anyways...I went to the Doctors on Friday, everything went well. I weighed 137 I think. So I've lost a few lbs! Woo! I really dont want to gain a ton of weight like I did with Kaydence. With her I gained 50 Lbs. With Carson I only gained 13 and was under my pre pregnancy weight the day after having him. So that Is my goal this time. DON'T BE A WHALE!

My plan worked! Ahhhahaha...I told them I had no Idea when my last period was so that they would have to do an ultrasound. I have one scheduled for the 17th!! I know that I was exactly 6 weeks on Friday but she told me that my Hcg levels where really high if I was only 6 weeks. So I'm wondering if It is twins. It's probably not because I secretly WANT twins. But it's a possibility!! :)

I'll update again after my ultrasound in a week!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment