Monday, June 3, 2013

Baby, Baby, Baby..Ohh

On may 23rd I found out I was pregnant! I'm so so SO excited. I want another little girl so bad, but I'm sure it'll be a boy. Which would be fine of course, but the thought of having 2 boys terrifies me! When Carson was younger he was so calm and quiet, I absolutely was not expecting him to have such a big personality! He's a wild man. He goes into spider man/ninja turtle/super hero mode and there is no stopping him. He fights everything. He climbs everything. He jumps off of everything. It's never ending. I love him to death but he's a headache and a heart attack waiting to happen.

Kaydence isn't a innocent little princess. Her favorite thing to do is wrestle with her cousins, Braxton & Jayden. She loves the dirt, and playing with potato bugs. She plays super hero's with Carson WAY more than she plays with any of her barbies or babies. But when she is not being a "Tom Boy" she loves when I curl her hair, loves when I let her wear a little bit of blush and some lip gloss. She changes her clothes like 4 times a day, she's obsessed with painting her finger and toe nails.

I want her to have a sister to be close with. I didn't grow up with my sisters, and they where a lot older then me, but everyone I know that has a sister is BEST friends with her. Kaydence really want's a little sister too. She is convinced I'm having a girl. She already refers to the baby as a she ha. It's going to be hard telling her it's a boy if that's how it turns out. Ha ha

My first doctors appointment is on June 7th! Im way excited, but I think it's just going to be like family history and blah blah with the PA, then at my next appointment I'll see my actual Dr. At my first appointment with Kaydence I didnt get an ultrasound, but I did with Carson, I really want to get a ultrasound this time so just to be sure...Im going to lie! Ha ha, dont judge me. Im just going to say I have no idea how pregnant I am or when my last period was. That way they HAVE to do a ultrasound to find out. Hopefully my plan works!!

I'll try to update after my appointment Friday! Hopefully I'll have an ultrasound!!


No comments:

Post a Comment