Monday, June 17, 2013

Baby Platypus

That is exactly what I see when I look at my ultrasound! Ha ha.





Anyways, I went to my ultrasound appointment. She changed my due date to February 2nd. Which is kind of annoying because I really hoped I would be further a long then I thought and they would move my due date to a sooner date. I guess It's only 2 days...but still.

Oh, and because I lied to my doctor about knowing when my last period was, at the top of the ultrasound it says that I am 14 weeks and 6 days. But really I am 7 weeks and 1 day according to this ultrasound...7 weeks and 4 days according to the first day of my last period.

I think it is going to be another boy. Even though I desperately want another girl. This pregnancy has been a lot like my pregnancy with Carson. I will probably end up going to fetal fotos when im 13-14 weeks to find out the gender. Im so impatient. Ahh. I can't wait until I start showing. I am constantly so bloated and I cant suck it in so I just look like a chubbo. Blah. I just want my nausea to go away, I can deal with looking like a heffer. Heaving 24/7 I can not.

My next doctors appointment is July 3rd. I'll try to update then :)

No comments:

Post a Comment